3 to 5 years
Our Kangaroos room is licensed for 30 children. We have a maximum ratio of 1 educator to 10 children.
The daily routines in the Kangaroos room are predominantly in group settings, which will vary for different activities. Educators develop programs to build on cognitive, physical, emotional and social skills. This builds independence, autonomy & confidence in each child.
The Kangaroos Room curriculum features an integrated school readiness (pre-school) program that includes:
- Phonics – recognising letters of the alphabet and their sounds
- Numeric – recognising numbers and their applications
- Abstract – understanding measurement of time, distance and space
- Self awareness – inclusiveness, sharing, manners
- Ethics – understanding right from wrong
- Conceptual – sustainability, diversity
- Fundamental Movement – sport, dance, expressive facial